Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rant

Ok.. so here is my rant on finances. When I moved to a new city to be with my boyfriend I knew it was going to be hard adjusting and making new friends. The last time I tried this I was going away to college. When it proved to to be too tough or no not even too hard, just hard, I bailed and would visit my bf at his college which was 45 mins away. I did this for a year and a half and then I just transferred there. So now, when I am actually needing my people making skills, I am finding that I have them, but now the issue is I don't have money to do anything.

I can't begin to make friendships b/c I don't have money to do anything with anyone. I can't do HH with anyone. I can't go grab coffee. I can't get a bite to eat. I can't go shopping. I can't do anything. I don't want to complain to my bf b/c I don't want to burden him with any more of my issues. It's just really annoying.

I am so sick of not having money for so many reasons.

No comments: