Tuesday, September 22, 2009

TMI Tuesday

1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
I guess I'm going to have to say the King of Leon. I cant' stand them and their music is everywhere and I can't get away from "use somebody."

2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
I'd take my baby (aka the boyfriend) out to dinner and then just randomly spend the rest on lunches or coffee. Not really all that exciting.

3. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
Wow. This is honestly a tough one. I don't think I'd go back. Everything that is in the past has lead me to where I am today and I am very happy right now. I mean, I guess I'd travel back in time to when i was in college just so I could live carefree on $100 every 2 weeks and take lots of drugs and drink lots of beer and just have a good time. I'd be more outgoing I suppose. Maybe sleep around.


4. What is your favorite curse word?
Ummm.. Fuck. How is that not everyone's favorite curse word?

5. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
Megan Fox... or.... well I don't really think anyone in Hollywood is THAT hot. i don't really notice.


Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be?
I'd want the ability to make people Spontaneously shit themselves. Anyone, anywhere, at any time.

No comments: