Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TMI Tuesday

1. Have you ever shared sleeping accommodations with someone of the without anything steamy happening? (Opposite sex for breeders, same sex for homosexuals).
Oh Yeah. All the time in college. Some of my best friends are male and there really is no sexual chemistry. I mean, why waste the space in a queen sized bed?



2. Have you eve streaked, flashed, or otherwise partially or totally exposed yourself in public before (or after) an informal, unofficial gathering of people?
Oh yeah. I used to flash "the girls" all the time. It was a running joke with my friends. I'd always get on my friend Chris' shoulders and do it.
I was at a concert with my sister, her boyfriend and his two friends. We got separated and figured we'd meet up after. Well, I met up with my friend and sure enough, I got on his shoulders and flashed the crowd. My sister's boyfriend and friends saw it and that's how they found out where we were!

I think that I have really good breasts and I like to show them off. Well I did like to show them off. They stay hidden now. Now I just wear shirts that reveal my cleavage.. which is way more classy.


3. Have you had dates with multiple people in the same weekend (or consecutive nights or the same night) while not all of your dates were aware of your actions?

Not at all. I hardly date.

4. What is the most "romantic" you have ever gotten in a movie theater?
I've just really made out pretty heavily. Oh.. wait. In High School there was a boy that went down my pants. That didn't really go well. I believe my pants were way too tight.


5. Have you ever had sex when you knew a non-participating adult was watching?

Not that I know of, but I would totally do it. The thought of someone else watching me totally turns me on. Now, don't get it twisted. I don't want to be swingers. No one is having sex with my man as I watch.


Bonus (as in optional): If you could say anything you wanted anonymously to anyone, without identifying that person, what would you say?
I don't know. I guess I just keep stuff to myself or I say it to someone. Anything that I have to say, I've said or it doesn't really matter. I am also not one to kick someone when they are down so I won't say what I'd like to say to my ex best friend.

No comments: